CAN YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE CHANGE?

Did you ever wonder if you were born with emotions? I for a fact know, we all cried the first time we popped out of our mothers vagina. But is it strong enough to be called an emotion? 
Before Isabel Myers came around with 16 type of personalities; it was first a Greek Physician Hippocrates, to talk about the earliest theory ever, to exist about personality. What did the guy say? According to him, Humans (yes, we) are different from one another because of the fluid running within us. Not his exact words, but Hippocrates called it "Humor".
 Later on came, multiple theories on personality and how it develops overtime. But no one ever talked if our Personality type change! That's where i come. 

An individual can acquire knowledge from two sources : one from people around, and second, from his own experiences. Now, it is very true that you are half of what your parents are. Although we are born with certain traits, we do change! Do you think you are still the same old person who would listen to her moms advise and wear exactly what she wants she wants you to wear? Nah, right!?
We humans tend to develop habits or traits that differ from what our personality type describes. For instance, I'm an ENFJ ("The Mentor"), when in reality i know nothing about guiding someone. I can't handle my own depressed self for gods sake let alone other. 
And surprisingly, It doesn't end here.
In my last blog, i talked about how i was in an introvert when i was a student, and i would find it hard to keep my opinions in front of everyone. Within, two months gap, i became a new person. If you ask any of my college (ex) friends, one thing they'd say about me is "Girl was spontaneous. She lived to cause trouble". No joke! I could publicly humiliate a stranger over a supposedly secret talk he had with his friend. I was an ENFP back then (a campaigner).
After, 1 whole year, i was back to being an Introvert, to an extent that It overpowered my playful personality. I remember, when all the organising committe members were called to help one night and i was the only one sitting alone. I am a good pretender though. All that time i pretended to listen to music, when i was trying not to cry while watching a ted talk on 'why do i feel lonely?'. I hated myself and i hated everyone for not ever asking. But i made a friend next day and that's how i walked out of the dark tunnel. I was INFP then. 
And now, I'm an ENFJ, although I'd prefer to call myself ambivert. I never shy away from the situation where it deserves my attention, but i rather stay alone and learn something new (like Japanese).
So, it makes sense that we all throughout our life keep on learning and changing and develop our personality! It's called "Personality maturation" in scientific words. 
Anyway, 



If you like my blog, do show some support, i would appreciate it. 
Comment below and let me know your opinions on this. 
Email me so i can also cover your topics, on :
anushka.01chauhan@gmail.com
Follow my ig handle :
@decode__myths
💜

Comments

  1. That was really positive as well motivating thank you chingu

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was on a unique topic... I like it.... Keep writing....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ARE YOU DEPRESSED?

WHY BEING MULTILINGUAL CHANGES YOUR THINKING PATTERN.